Department of Microbiology and Plant Biology
University of Oklahoma (405) 437-6620 (Tel)
101 David L. Boren BLVD firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail)
Norman, OK 73019-5300
Sep. 2015 - Now, University of Oklahoma
Ph.D. Evolutionary Ecology and Biology
Sep. 2012 - Jul. 2015, Beijing Normal University
M.S. Global Environmental Change
Sep. 2008 - Jul. 2012, Nanjing Forestry University
B.E. Urban Planning (Geographic Information System)
1. L. Du, N. Mikle, Z. Zou, Y. Huang, Z. Shi, L. Jiang, H. McCarthy, J. Liang, Y. Luo. Global patterns of extreme drought-induced loss in land primary production: identifying ecological extremes from rain-use efficiency. Science of the Total Environment, 2018. Accepted.
2. L. Du, T. Zhou*, Z. Zou, X. Zhao, K. Huang, H. Wu. Mapping Forest Biomass Using Remote Sensing and National Forest Inventory in China. Forests, 2014, 5, p.1267-1283.
3. L. Du, T. Zhou*, X. Zhao, H. Wu, D. Wu. The spatial distribution of forest biomass in china using remote sensing and national forest inventory. IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium,IGARSS, 2014, p.737-740.
4. L. Du*, T. Zhou, M. Li, D. Gong. Urban heat island effects derived from dense Landsat thermal observations in Nanjing, China. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2014, 17(012162).
5. Gao, S., T. Zhou**, X. Zhao, D. Wu, Z. Li, H. Wu, L. Du, and H. Luo. Age and climate contribution to observed forest carbon sinks in East Asia. Environmental Research Letters, 2016, 034021.
6. Li, Z., T. Zhou**, X. Zhao, K. Huang, H. Wu and L. Du. Diverse spatiotemporal responses in vegetation growth to droughts in China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2016, 75:55.
7. Zhou T., P. Shi, G. Jia, Y. Dai, X. Zhao, W. Shangguan, L. Du, H. Wu, Y. Luo. Age-dependent forest carbon sink: Estimation via inverse modeling. Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, 2015, 120.
8. K. Huang, C. Yi, D. Wu, T. Zhou*, X. Zhao, W. J Blanford, S. Wei, H. Wu, Du. L, Z.Li. Tipping Point of Conifer Forest Ecosystem under Severe Drought. Environmental Research Letters, 2015, 10(0240112).
9. M. Li, L. Du, W. Shen. Spatio-temporal variations in urban heat islands effects of Nanjing, China derived from the dense Landsat imagery (1992-2011). 2012 5th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing, CISP, 2012, p.1104-1108.