Li Li, Ph.D
Research scientist in Earth Observation and Modeling Group,
Center for Spatial Analysis, Department of Microbiology and Plant Biology,
University of Oklahoma
101 David L. Boren Blvd. Norman, Oklahoma 73019, USA
Phone: 1(405) 693-5283, Email: email@example.com
Ph.D. in Communication and Signal System, 2002.03 -2005.07, Chinese Academy of Science.
M.S. in Automatic Control, 1999.08-2002.03, North Eastern University.
B.S. in Physics, 1995.08-1999.07, North Eastern University.
2012.12 to 2013.12, Research Scholar
Center for Spatial Analysis, and Department of Microbiology and Plant Biology, University of Oklahoma, USA
2009.01 to now, Associate Professor
China Agricultural University (CAU)
2005.7 to 2008.12, Instructor
China Agricultural University
- Microwave remote sensing
- Land cover and land use change
Peer-reviewed journal publications
- Li Li, Ming Luo, Chao Zhang, Wei Su, Yijun Jiang, Daoliang Li. Adaptive Kalman Procedure for SAR High Resolution Image Reconstruction in the Planning Phase of Land Consolidation. WSEAS Transactions on Computers, 2008, 7(7): 899-908.
- Jinli Chen, Ming Luo, Li Li, et al. Comparation and Analysis Methods of Moderate -resolution Satellite Remote Sensing Image Classification. WSEAS Transactions on Computers, 2008, 7.
- Li Li, Zhang Chao, Mingxin Liang, et al. Data protection for land consolidation with distortion tolerable LSB watermarking. WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, 2009, 6(3):427-436.
- Li Li, Yingyi Chen, Hongju Gao, et al. A hybrid registration approach of remote sensing images for land consolidation. Soft Computing and Automation Journal, 2012, 18(8): 1121-1132.
- Li Li, Yingyi Chen, Hongju Gao, et al. Automatic Recognition of Village in Remote Sensing Images by SVM Using Co-occurrence Matrices. Sensor Letters, In Press.
- Li Li, Wang Yanfei, Zhang Bingchen, Yan HongHui. SAR high azimuth resolution imaging based on formation flying satellites. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2005, 27(8): 1354-1356.
- Li Li, Wang Yanfei, Zhang Bingchen. Ambiguity Function of Formation Flying Satellites SAR System. Journal of Electronics and Information Technology, 2006, 28(3): 512-516.
- Li Li, Wang Yanfei, Zhang Bingchen. High Resolution Imaging Algorithm of Formation of Satellite SAR Based on MMSE. Modern Radar, 2006, 28(1): 31-34.
Published conference proceedings
- Li Li, Wang Yanfei, Zhang Bingchen. Developed Kalman Filter Procedure for Formation Flying Satellites SAR High Resolution Imaging. The 14th International Conference on GEOINFORMATICS, Oct. 28-29, 2006, Session 4-64192A .
- 2011, Ministry of Land and Resources technological award second prize (in China).